1930s Detached Residence

DB Lanc Gdns Part 1   2.JPG

This five bedroom 1930’s house is set in a quiet residential close in the heart of Wimbledon Village. Working closely with the client’s appointed architects, the brief was to update the overall exterior of the house, in keeping with the original period, but to transform the interior of the house into a modern and sophisticated family home.

 

The refurbishment of the interior was achieved by the use of internal and external steel doors, soft toned woods and stonework.  The simple but striking bespoke joinery and furnishings throughout results in the overall feel of a contemporary and urban family home.